Sunday, February 19, 2012

Confessions of a First Daughter by: Cassidy Calloway Review

I just read a book called: Confessions of a First daughter. I will tell you about it:


WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT: Morgan Abbott's mom is the President of the United states. Unfortunately, her one major talent is messing things up. So every mistake she makes, makes the front page of the newspaper. To top it all off, she's been assigned a brainiac secret service agent (never mind that he's cute). Toture! But when mom has to sneak away on secret business, the only person that can help her is Morgan. Can she pull it off? Or will she mess everything up... again?
WHAT I LIKED: I liked that even though Morgan was 18, she looked almost exactly like her.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: I didn't like how everyone just steered her around and she didn't get alot of say in what she did.
FAVORITE CHARACTER: I liked her bodyguard. He was 20 but he sounded like he was giant!
LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER: Her mom's helper person dude. He NEVER said anything.
THE AGE I RECCOMEND: 11 and up. Preteen book.
RATING OUT OF FIVE STARS: 3 1\2. She described the book and characters ok-ish.
Poppy

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that this blog isn't just about books you guys love, but also just books that are okay. Love the blog so far!

    ReplyDelete