Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chop. Chop by L.N Cronk Review

Hi guys! This is Lily blogging!


Today I have a review for you on the book Chop, Chop by L.N Cronk.

WHAT THE BOOK WAS ABOUT: Ever since Laci was little she's been growing her hair for Locks Of Love and David watches her repeat the cycle. Once Greg moves to town he must deal with his best (long haired) friend doing it too. But David has bigger problems to worry about. Sam(anntha) is David's crush and he's keeping it a secret from her. This book follows Greg, Laci, David and a few other characters from when they were little up until high school prom.
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE BOOK: A very good storyline and excellent characters.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: Some parts weren't described very well and it felt like they skipped several years in some spots, but for the most part I liked it. I do like that there are several more books in the series too. I
MY FAVORITE CHARACTER: Even though David was the protagonist, I liked Laci the best. And even though Mercedes has a very minor role, I loved her too.
MY LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER: Kevin. Or whatever his name was. SPOILER ALRET! The shooter at the high school.
MY FAVORITE SCENE: When David and Laci took Greg out on a hunt for a fake animal.
MY LEAST FAVORITE SCENE: When a certain character was killed, and when Laci left Mercedes.
WHAT AGE I RECCOMEND THIS BOOK FOR: Eleven and up. I can't recall anything bad in the book, except for a high school shooting. Also some of the characters go on a mission trip and witness some kids in poverty.
WHAT I RATE THE BOOK OUT OF FIVE: Five out of five stars.



Well that's all for now!
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment