Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Melody's Knight By: Bonnie Blythe Review

Hi, everyone! Ivy here:) I have red a book by: Bonnie Blythe called Melody's Knight.



WHAT WAS IT ABOUT: Melody Laurent, a young women from Great Britain with a weakness of old American cowboy movies, (and a secret fencing obsession) is completely in awe of her dark haired neighbor,Avery Knight.  Avery a Southern Oregon boy, (with cowboy boots and hat) just got out of a complicated relationship. With a disobedient puppy named Barney on his hands, and a local firefighter, you think he has hands full. But when Melody enters his life, he spends more time rescuing here then putting out fires.
WHAT I LIKED: I liked that it was romance but they weren't all over each other.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: I can't remember their names but Avery's ex-girlfriend and Melody's ex-boyfriend.
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Melody was probably my favorite but I also loved Barney the dog!
LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER: There was this one guy in the book, (not going to say who. I don't want to spoil it) But he was so creepy.
FAVORITE SCENE: I liked when Avery, and Melody were practicing what you would do in case of a fire and (SPOILER ALERT) he caught her from the window.
LEAST FAVORITE SCENE: I'm not sure...
WHAT AGE I WOULD RECOMMEND: I would say like 12 and up.
STARS: 5 out of 5 stars!
Thank you for reading!
Ivy

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, Bonnie Blythe! Have you read her book "Claire's Not-So-Gothic Romance"? I really enjoyed it!

    "Melody's Knight" is on my Amazon wishlist, I just haven't gotten around to buying it yet. It sounds really good! I have a feeling I'm missing out by not having read it, so I should probably just buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete