Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dad By Choice By: Marie Ferrarella Review

Ivy here! I have a new review! Dad By Choice By: Marie Ferrarella




WHAT IS IT ABOUT: Abby Maitland, was born into a "rich" family. She is a maternity docter, at her family hospital. She was used to living a quiet life, but when a misterous baby shows up on the door step of Maitlend Maternity Hospitail, life has turned up-side-down.  Kyle McDermott, knew that raising his sister wouldn't be easy, but he didn't expect to have to help raise her child. Kyle only thinks one way, his way, so you would think that Marcie, Kyle's sister should marry her baby's father right. No, Marcie won't. Abby now has to try to stop rummors about the baby while Kyle is pressing her to talk her young patient into an unwanted marriage. But after a while, Kyle and Abby start to have feelings for each other.
WHAT I LIKED: I liked that Abby and Kyle, learn to help each other. And I liked how Marcie told her brother that she could make her own choices.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: It's part of a series so I'm left hanging. And also there were three parts that I had to skip. I did NOT read them but I am sure that they did not need to be in that book. There was also a little bit of swearing.
FAVORITE SCENE: I liked when Abby had to protect the baby from a newspaper guy.
LEAST FAVORITE SCENE: There was this one person in the book and she was swearing a bit.
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Marcie and the unknown baby.
LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER: This one character named Janelle. She was so evil. SPOILER ALERT, she was the one involved with the mystery baby.
STARS RATING: Since the bad parts and swearing I would say like 3 1/2 stars out of 5.
AGE I WOULD RECCOMEND: I would say like 13-14. No younger, just becouse it talks about doctor stuff, like all of the technical stuff so it might be harder to understand. And the bad parts that you have to skip.

Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment