Friday, April 27, 2012

I Survived The Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 By: Lauren Tarshis Review

Hey! One more book that I finished in an hour! So I have to tell you about it!


WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT: George must be the luckiest ten year old boy around. Why? Because he gets to ride the unsinkable Titanic around. His aunt is taking him and his little sister, Phoebe, with her. Then the unthinkable happens. The Titanic hits and iceberg and water rushes in. George and his family is stranded in the middle of the ocean, on a sinking ship. He's always gotten out trouble before... but how will he survive this?
WHAT I LIKED: I liked that the author put some real facts about the ship and the things that actually happened in the book.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: How so many people died. I know that the author didn't add that in and that it's actually true. I still think its sad.
RATING: I would give it a 4. I liked it.

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment