Friday, April 27, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by: Jeff Kinney Review

Hey! Poppy here! I recently read a book called: Diary of a Wimpy Kid by: Jeff Kinney. You've heard of it right?? Anyways, I will tell you all about it.



WHAT THE BOOK WAS ABOUT: Being a kid can really stink. And no one knows this better than Greg Heffley. His mom bought him this "diary" so that he can write his feelings down for his first year of junior high. However, Greg doesn't like this idea at all. As he says, "Just don't expect me to be all "Dear diary this," and "Dear diary that."
WHAT I LIKED: I liked that it's written in like an actual notebook form. Like it has those line things like notebooks have. And it also sounds like completely true of what Greg say happens to him and everything.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE:  Sometimes there was some things that wasn't very nice in it.
FAVORITE CHARACTER:  I love his best friend, Rowley!!! He seems so cool and if he was actually real, I would have out with him. I also like his little brother.
LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER: His older brother. He seemed so mean.
RATING: I'd probably give this a 3. Because it obviously a boyish book and that sort of thing.

Poppy

1 comment: