Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fools Rush In By: Janice Thompson Review

I recently read a book called: Fools Rush In By: Janice Thompson. So I will tell you about it. 




WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT: Bella Rossi's life is just starting to get interesting. When her Italian-turned-Texan parents hand over the family wedding-planning business, Bella quickly books a Boot-Scootin' wedding that would make any Texan proud. There's only one catch--she doesn't know a thing about country music. Where will she find a deejay on such short notice who knows his Alan Jackson from his George Strait? And will Bella ever get to plan her own wedding?
WHAT I LIKED: I liked how they talked ALOT about country music. Maybe that because I just LOVE country music??? :)
WHAT I DIDNT LIKE: I  didn't like how she kept talking in Italian and then she didn't tell you what she had just said.
RATING OUT OF FIVE STARS: 6!!! Again COUNTRY MUSIC!!

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment