Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Girl vs. Superstar, Your Truly, Lucy B. Parker By: Robin Palmer Review

Hey everyone! Poppy here! And I'm going to tell you about the book I just read.

 WHAT THE BOOK WAS ABOUT: When Lucy B. Parker gets friend dumped right before school starts, she figures life can't get much worse. But then her mom announces that she's dating Laurel Moses' dad. THE Laurel Moses - The TV movie-music star whose face is one the cover of every magazine. Suddenly Lucy's life is turned sideways! Up until now, her main goal has been to just get through the day without totally embarrassing herself. And now she's going to be the less-pretty, less-talented stepsister of the most famous girl in the world.
WHAT I LIKED: Mostly everything.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: I didn't really like that it wasn't that realistic.
AGE I RECOMMEND: 11 or 12 I guess.
RATING OUT OF FIVE STARS: 3 and a half.

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment