Friday, March 9, 2012

Who, What, Wear? Second Allegra Biscotti By: Olivia Bennet Review

Poppy here! I recently read the second Allegra Biscotti book and I will tell you about it:
WHAT THE BOOK WAS ABOUT: So how did she score the most inside info on the hottest party of the year? Because she's the hottest new fashion designer! Emma Rose is back with the second book! First of all she has to make six designs for the new surprise pop up store. Second, she has to make a dress for the most snotty girl in the high school. So this fourteen year old has to juggle, School, six new amazing designs and make a dress that she has to start everything new with. The second book is awesome!
WHAT I LIKED: EVERYTHING!!! Except.....
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: Again I didn't like how when someone thinks it isn't the slanty thingy.
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Charlie. I like how he's laid back and doesn't really have a care in the world. Plus he comes with back up plans really easily.
LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER: Ivana. She's the second most bratty girl in school. I don't like her at all.
AGE I RECOMMEND: Same as the other one.
RATING OUT OF FIVE STARS: 5!!!!!!!

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment