Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sandcastles Of Love Review By Sydell I. Voeller

 



Hi guys! Lily blogging here! I recently read a book called Sandcastles Of Love by Sydell I. Voeller. This is a book I read on my Kindle Fire, it is an ebook, not a print book.


WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE BOOK: I liked the plot and the characters. It was cool and interesting. Girls swapping houses for the summer- interesting.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: I didn't like how the author didn't really talk about Monty much. I also felt like the beach summer romance theme has been used a million times. Not very clever. I also don't like the cover. A shirtless guy and a girl. Who knows who that is in the book. It could be Trish and Jeff, or Jeff and Logan, or Logan and Grant. Plus, I HATE covers that show peoples faces. That doesn't leave anything to imagine. I know the author probably didn't make her cover, but still.
MY FAVORITE CHARACTER: Logan. But if not Logan then probably Midnight, even though Midnight's a cat. But my second favorite human character would have to be Grant.
MY LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER: Stacey. I never liked that girl much.....
MY FAVORITE SCENE: When Logan told Grant her true feelings for him. That was SO romantic!
MY LEAST FAVORITE SCENE: When Midnight ran away. I have a bunch of cats and if one of them got away I would be sobbing for DAYS, so I felt really bad for Trish and Logan.
WHAT AGE I WOULD RECCOMEND THE BOOK FOR: 11, maybe 12. There wasn't anything bad in the book I can recall except for I think Logan might swear a few short, quick times.
RATING OUT OF FIVE: Four stars. It was a pretty good read, it was pretty short though.



Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment