Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Very Special Delivery Review



Hey everyone! Poppy here!  I recently read a book called: A Very Special Delivery By: Linda Goodnight.

WHAT THE BOOK WAS ABOUT: Ethan Hunter is a single man with a growing baby. Meanwhile, Molly Mcrieght is a woman who's family fell apart when tragedy decided to strike. Her Great Aunt Patsy is the only one who will speak to her. But when an ice storm leaves Ethan and his little baby, Laney stranded with no where to go, will Molly let go of her fear or will she let it take over her?
WHAT I LIKED: I like that they all seemed real and it was kind of like they were talking to you.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: I didn't like how almost every time that they would talk, the author didn't say who was talking. Like: "I know." It knid of bugged me.
MY FAVORITE SCENE: When, Ethan was in the easter play.He's sopossed to be all big and muscley.
RELIGION: Christian
AGE I RECOMMEND: 11 or 12 I guess. Whatever your parents say. They don't say any bad words or anything.
RATING OUT OF FIVE STARS: Probably 4 and a half.
Well that's all!

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment