Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You Shouldn't Have To Say Goodbye By: Patricia Hermes Review

Hey Everyone!! Poppy here! I will tell about the book I just read.

WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT: When Sarah and her best friend get bored, they always ask Sarah's mom what they should do. One day when Sarah hugs her mom and thanks her for giving them an idea, her mom winces. This is the first sign. As Sarah's mom battle's cancer, Sarah learns about the important things in her life. But when it's to late, what will Sarah do?
WHAT I LIKED: I liked that it was super realistic but very sad.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: I didn't like I almost cried. Sometimes, people that don't have bad things in their life take this life for granted. What we don't realize is that people die every day.
AGE I RECOMMEND: 11 is probably a good age.
RATING OUT OF FIVE STARS: 5 stars. I liked this book which is why I gave it five stars.

Poppy

2 comments: